Thursday, November 26, 2020

a day to remember

 Dear, You


Hei. It's been 15 weeks we didn't meet. But it feels like 15 years I didn't meet you. I know it seems so hyperbole, but I'm sure you understand what I'm feeling. I just didn't know why I have such a deep feeling on you.


15 weeks have passed, but all those memories are still very detailed in my mind. Your smile at me. Your laugh. Your kindness. Your eye's staring at me. And all of the things of you. It still circling in my head and the more I thought about it, the less I could bear it.


You know? I always count the days and feel so excited to welcome the new days. Because I thought that the sooner the days change the sooner we will meet. But sometimes, I feel like what I was to do? The days will always be the same. We both have new activities. Often we feel that something is no longer the same. But we both believe that this is just a feeling that arises while away.


Sometimes I feel so tired but I realized that it hurts me so deep. I feel so hopeless sometimes and realize that it hurts me too. I pretend to not feel everything and I realized that it also make me hurts. I just dunno what I should to do.


But the one you should know is what I do is always be the same: my prayer on you is always same, my feeling on you is always same, even in a long time. This feeling would never change until the rest of my life and the afterlife.


Your beloved,

Me




No comments:

Post a Comment